Do you run training courses that can aid job seeker employability? Advertise for free
DEADLINE 9th NOVEMBER
Countryside Jobs have contacted us to see if any of our members might be interested in advertising their courses / services for free within their next edition which focusses on 'Employability'.
Interested? Here's what they have to say...
The next CJS Focus is on Employability in association with Lantra - we are looking at how we can help to make job seeking CJS readers more employable. The publication will consider how to equip them with the skills, training & understanding needed to work across the sector.
- Do you run a training course, a networking event or a university degree that can help them?
- Perhaps you offer help with completing application forms (desperately needed according to employers we've spoken to)
- Do you run a support organisation, perhaps offer membership - a great way of becoming known in the sector?
- Can you overhaul a CV to make it stand out?
- What about setting up on your own - can you offer any support?
- Do you offer interview technique practise and training?
- Are you looking for writers or photographers for your site?
- There is a definite lack of practical experience in the job seekers of today, do you offer practical countryside management training courses.
If you answer YES to any of these then we'd look forward to receiving your free advert for inclusion in this edition.
Submit your 50 word free advert on http://c-js.co.uk/FocusAd
We hope to create a publication that will enable our readers to become the best prepared and most successful job hunters in the UK countryside, environmental & wildlife conservation market.
Our readership is comprised of countryside, conservation, ecology and wildlife professionals at all levels across the UK. Total readers are estimated at over 100,000. CJS Focus is online and included in full in all other CJS titles.
CJS Focus is published on 19 November and has an advertising deadline of 9 November.
To book your advert please contact Amy Worley email@example.com or submit your 50 word free advert on http://c-js.co.uk/FocusAd
For any queries, please call 01947 896007.
To view previous CJS Focus publications please visit - https://www.countryside-jobs.com/Focus/Information.htm